Machine learning data engineer
HUMAI are an Amsterdam and Cambridge-based startup who specialise in intelligent marketing for businesses. We apply state-of-the-art machine learning to a client’s customer base in order to create customer-specific targeted marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an experienced ML data engineer for a part-time – or full-time employment.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining product-quality code for our product, and will be comfortable with the full development lifecycle, from requirements through to deployment. There is the possibility to become Product Development Manager/Head of Product Development, overseeing all software development of the product.
We are a young, enthusiastic, small startup, and are looking for someone who thrives in this type of environment. Someone who is autonomous.
We work for several clients in the Netherlands. The ideal candidate must have experience with:
- BSc degree in science or mathematics
- Strong software development background, having experience the full development life-cycle, from conception, requirements, through to deployment
- Python 3, Jupyter Notebook (2+ years)
- Experience developing ETL pipelines
- Experience working alongside data scientists, and a good grasp of machine learning
And it would be a bonus if you have experience with the following:
- Writing custom ML models
- Azure Cloud (data lake storage, data factory, databricks, Cosmos, Azure SQL server, Airflow)
- e-commerce, e-marketing software development
- Some outward-facing experience: liaising with clients
If this sounds interesting, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.